To empower the poor self-employed women and facilitate their socio – economic development by developing them and providing training for better living.
- Commitment to Poor Women – We are committed to people who are devoid of the basic needs in life. We are specifically focused on women since their economic condition is directly linked to social factors like injustice and subjugation.
- Strive for Excellence – We strive for excellence in whatever we do, keeping creativity and innovation at the centre of everything, not only for the people we serve, but also for all stakeholders associated with us.
- Collaboration is the key to success – We believe that a change is more impactful when we collaborate. We at SGMH strive to encourage a sense of partnership and network among our associations at the district level, state level and national level.
- Commitment to Accountability–We are accountable to our donors, our partners, clients, stakeholders and all members with whom we are working and strive to be honest, trustworthy and transparent, Find Food processing and Bakery Training for poor woman at Gramhaat.
- To engage rural women in the farming sector who are capable to earn sufficient and sustainable income from their sources of livelihoods.
- To provide women with industrial entrepreneurship training, guidance and the services necessary for them to set up their own ventures / enterprises.
- To impart vocational training and ancillary development services like building sound administration and management systems for the district associations formed.